Information clause in accordance with Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter: “GDPR”
I. Data controller:
EBS spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, Poland, registered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw XIV Commercial Department for the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000051806, NIP 5220100628, REGON 008421273, address: Bronisława Czecha Street 59, 04-555 Warsaw, Poland, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 22 518 84 00, hereinafter: “Controller”.
Any issues relating to the processing and protection of personal data can be clarified with the Data Protection Officer appointed by the Controller: Andrzej Marek Kisiel (e-mail: email@example.com, tel. +48 603 033 050).
II. Your rights:
You have a right to:
- request access to your personal data (article 15 GDPR),
- request the rectification of your personal data (article 16 GDPR),
- request the erasure of your personal data (article 17 GDPR),
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (article 18 GDPR),
- portability of your personal data (article 20 GDPR),
- object to the processing of your personal data (article 21 GDPR),
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data – Stawki Street 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 606 950 000, www.uodo.gov.pl).
III. Purposes of and legal basis for processing:
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes and on the following grounds:
1) to enable you to use all the functionalities of the Administrator’s portal; article 6 section 1 b) of the GDPR
2) to perform the contract concluded with you, as well as to contact you, in particular for the purpose of answering a question you have asked, a message you have sent, a contact request you have left, including for the purpose of establishing cooperation; article 6 section 1 b) of the GDPR
3) to comply with the Administrator’s legal obligations, in particular reporting, accounting and archiving obligations; article 6 section 1 c) of the GDPR
4) to carry out direct marketing of the Administrator or its associates, to the extent and in the forms to which you have given your consent (e.g. a newsletter concerning the Administrator’s products) – the Administrator’s legitimate interest is to be able to actually use the consent you have separately given for direct marketing; article 6 section 1 f) of the GDPR
5) to profile you in order for the Administrator to offer you a personalized offer – the Administrator’s legitimate interest is to make the portal more commercially effective and to be able to offer products and services that are more tailored to the needs of individual customers; article 6 section 1 f) of the GDPR
6) to operate the portal’s traffic counter and for statistical purposes, in particular to analyse the use of the portal – the Administrator’s legitimate interest is to ensure that the portal can be effectively developed and its functionality, stability and speed improved; article 6 section 1 f) of the GDPR
7) the assertion of claims by the Administrator and the defence of the Administrator against claims. article 6 section 1 f) of the GDPR
You provide us with your personal data voluntarily, but failure to do so will prevent us from fulfilling the purposes indicated above. If the processing of your data is based on your consent (Article 6 section 1 a) of the GDPR) – you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
IV. Recipients of personal data:
Your personal data may be transferred to entities that provide us with consultancy, legal, accounting, technical, IT or programming services. In particular, this applies to entities whose servers we use, who provide us with newsletter-related services and providers of portal maintenance and analytics tools.
V. Processing period:
Your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes indicated in point III above, taking into account the principle of limiting the scope of the processing as much as possible.